French jockey #MickaelleMichel has been riding in Japan on a short-term #NAR riding jockey’s license since late January. She’s contracted to trainer Yuya Yamazaki at Kawasaki Racecourse until March 31, 2020. During her three weeks in Japan, Michel has visited famous landmarks throughout the country and involved herself in local traditions, including the Natto Challenge (eating fermented soybeans) and a sushi party. The 24-year-old has also ridden at Tokyo Keiba City, Oi Racecourse, featuring a ride for Shadai Farm, Hokkaido, and Nagoya Racecourse. She’s even featured on a winning Keiba tv show with #JRA trainer Yokichi Okubo.
- Horse racing helping jockeys tackle mental health issues
- Kentucky consortium, led by The Kentucky Thoroughbred Association, gives Kentucky the tools to become a national leader in Equine Welfare and Anti-Doping
- Athlete Branding And Marketing: Your first Step to Success
- How performance marketing can drive revenue generation
- Willie Simms winner of all Triple Crown horse races